We want to make sure everyone knows where, when and what is happening for our Sunday Gatherings up until December.
- Oct 27th – 4:30pm – Psalms: Hurt, Broke, Stressed and in Good Company.
- Nov 3rd – Gathering Canceled for a road trip to Six Nations.
We will be worshiping at 11am with Ohsweken Baptist Church and then attending the 2pm Resurgence Gathering at the Six Nations Community Hall.
- Nov 10th – 4:30pm – Peace Sunday. Every year near Remembrance Day we like to sing some peace songs and lean into ideas of peace making. This year we will have a Truth & Reconciliation focus with guest teachers Brian & Andrea Chiki from Ohsweken Baptist joining us.
- Nov 17th – 4:30pm – Psalms: Hurt, Broke, Stressed and in Good Company.
- Nov 24th – 4:30pm – Psalms: Hurt, Broke, Stressed and in Good Company.
Are you hurt, broke, and stressed? So are we, so we are taking some time as a church to read a few Psalms.
Psalms are a collection of old songs & poems found in the bible. Sometimes they were written out of a place of joy but many times they were written out of a place of pain.
We are looking for some company in the shadows as we look for a little light. Feel free to join us.