Online Donations to The Commons can be made through our partner Hamilton Mennonite Church on their CanadaHelps page. Please be sure after you click donate, that you select “The Commons” in the Fund/Designation section.
Here are some step by step tips to help walk you through the process:
- Step 1: Go to the CanadaHelps Hamilton Mennonite Church Page: https://www.canadahelps.org/
- Step 2: Click the Donate Now Button (This is the one that will let you choose “The Commons”). The other buttons aren’t for The Commons.
- Step 3: Look for the “Fund Designation” Section. You will see a box that says “HMC-General.” Click the arrow beside the box and Select “The Common-General.”
- Step 4: Include in message box: “for the Commons”
- Step 5: Fill in the Donation Amount.
- Step 6: Click “Continue” at the bottom of the page. It will show you your donation. Click the “Complete My Donation” button at the bottom.
- Step 7: Go through the steps to enter your info for the tax receipt and payment. This part is pretty straight forward.
Thank you for supporting the work of The Commons!