There are two options to set up a Monthly Giving Plan:
- Send 12 postdated cheques to the address below.
- Sign up for a monthly automatic withdrawal through our partner Hamilton Mennonite Church’s CanadaHelps.org page. Please see below for step by step instructions.
Option 1: Postdate Cheques
Please make all postdated cheque payable to our partner “Hamilton Mennonite Church” and be sure to write “The Commons” on the Memo Line. Cheques can be mailed to:
C/O Hamilton Mennonite Church
143 Lower Horning Road
Hamilton Ontario L8S 3G8
Option 2: Online Donation
- Step 1: Go to the CanadaHelps Hamilton Mennonite Church Page: https://www.canadahelps.org/
- Step 2: Click the “Donate Monthly” Button.
- Step 3: Fill in the Donation Amount and select the option “Repeating donation, deducted monthly from my credit card.” It will then prompt you to fill in your start date and end date. If you want this to be an ongoing donation, select “Never” as your end date.
- Step 4: Look for the “Message/Instruction” Section. Type “The Commons” here to indicate that you wish Hamilton Mennonite Church to direct your donation to The Commons.
- Step 5: Click “Continue” at the bottom of the page. It will show you your donation. Click the “Complete My Donation” button at the bottom.
- Step 6: Go through the steps to enter your info for the tax receipt and payment. This part is pretty straight forward.
Thank you for setting up a monthly giving plan to help support the work of The Commons. Your ongoing support is much appreciated.!