You are invited to the Fourth Annual Case Street Porch Concert, on Friday June 24th at 7:00pm! Just like the last three years, we are going to turn the front porch of 97 Case Street into a mini concert stage. It will be a short and sweet event for all ages and a family friendly “happening” with all the music finishing no later than 9pm.
We are happy to have a really diverse line up of music this year:
- Jon Corbin (formerly known as The Runaway) is a Canadian hip-hop & spoken word artist with lyrical themes of faith, love, family, social justice and personal growth. Over the past 11 years he has performed on stages big and small, providing a dynamic show that represents the basic tenets of hip-hop: peace, love, unity and having fun! Jon lives in Milton, ON with his wife and five children.
- Otic Poets are a Hamilton band that is out to prove one thing. They are, simply and sincerely, in it for the music. With a unique, eclectic mix of Alternative Rock and Acoustic Folk, this power-quartet fuses together singer songwriter soul with pure chunk ‘n groove rhythmic rock energy.
Feel free to bring a lawn chair to pull up a spot on the grass or the side walk..We will also be having a Snack and Dessert Potluck, so if you want to add to the sweetness, bring something to contribute to the feast.
- Keep it Family Friendly: This is an All Ages Neighborhood event so please leave any Drama and Alcohol at home.
- Bike or Bus: There isn’t a ton of parking in the area, so if you are coming from outside the Case Street area think about taking the bus or riding your bike we can lock them up in the back Garage.
- Help Out the Musicians: This is a free event for the people living on Case Street. If you are coming to the show from outside the neighbourhood because your are a fan of of one of the musicians, or you are part of The Commons, think about kicking in a couple bucks (or buy a CD) to help support the music.